Sunday, August 7, 2011

Numero Uno

So, here goes. I decided to start my own blog. I started one with my ex but we never kept it up so I think I need to do one on my own. I figure I have thoughts, maybe if I wrote them down someone else might get amusement or use of them. Besides that, I don't always have a way to just talk about the things I like to talk about it. It's like talking to someone that almost never talks back. That being said, I do like comments and feel free to message me with questions, comments, and whatever else you want. I do like it when someone talks back. It's more like a conversation that way.
Here is the basic information you need to know about me: Despite the male-like name, I am a woman. I grew up on Whidbey Island, and graduated Coupeville High Class of 2010. I now attend Western Washington University. I like to read, write, dance, sing, work out, and generally do what makes me feel happy and good as a person. I also like to give advice and talk to people.
Here is the more extensive information you get to know about me: ~Someday, I will be a librarian. Someday after that, I will own my own bookstore, which will be called "The Knotty Librarian" ~I can East Coast swing, Lindy Hop, Blues, Salsa, Cha Cha, Bachata, Argentine Tango, and do general choreo etc. Simply said, I like to dance, and do so alot. ~I compete in Scottish Heavyweight Athletics. And before you ask, yes I do all the events. And yes, I do throw the telephone pole, or I try my hardest to at least. ~I've played the clarinet for over 7 years. ~ I also sing. And pretty damn well, I have been told.
I love puppies (even when they're grown up, they're still 'puppies)... emotional music that I can relate to... beautiful handwriting... pink when it's that dusty antique color... the plunging feeling you get in your stomach when you go downhill... the same feeling you get when you get the kiss you've been waiting for... giving advice but not always following it... paperback romances, or as I call them, smut... I love men in kilts, rainy days, and the smell of basil. I have a weakness for high heels, good makeup and flirting... for the beginning of a romance, and genuine smiles from genuine people.
I also tend to call people 'hun'. Don't be offended, it's meant as an endearment. Hopefully I will write in this blog frequently enough to get people to read it. If not, at least my thoughts are going somewhere... Happy reading :) Love, Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment